- 2 questions - This is new Category in Our Website , here we will provide You with Video Lectures of Topics .
- 171 questions - Neet exam questions
- 1 question - Here , you can ask any kind of textbook related doubts
- 281 questions - All questions related to jeemain should be asked in this category
- 142 questions
- 43 questions
- 86 questions
SETS, RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
- 16 questions - Sets and their representation: Union, intersection and complement of sets and their algebraic properties; Power set; Relation, Type of relations, equivalence relations, functions; one-one, into and onto functions, the composition of functions.
COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
- 5 questions - Complex numbers as ordered pairs of reals, Representation of complex numbers in the form a + ib and their representation in a plane, Argand diagram, algebra of complex number, modulus and argument (or amplitude) of a complex number, square root of a complex number, triangle inequality, Quadratic equations in real and complex number system and their solutions Relations between roots and coefficient, nature of roots, the formation of quadratic equations with given roots.
MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
- 0 questions - Matrices, algebra of matrices, type of matrices, determinants and matrices of order two and three, properties of determinants, evaluation of determinants, area of triangles using determinants, Adjoint and evaluation of inverse of a square matrix using determinants and elementary transformations, Test of consistency and solution of simultaneous linear equations in two or three variables using determinants and matrices.
PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
- 0 questions - The fundamental principle of counting, permutation as an arrangement and combination as section, Meaning of P (n,r) and C (n,r), simple applications.
- 0 questions - Principle of Mathematical Induction and its simple applications.
BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS
- 0 questions - Binomial theorem for a positive integral index, general term and middle term, properties of Binomial coefficients and simple applications.
SEQUENCE AND SERIES
- 0 questions - Arithmetic and Geometric progressions, insertion of arithmetic, geometric means between two given numbers, Relation between A.M and G.M sum up to n terms of special series; Sn, Sn2, Sn3. Arithmetico-Geometric progression.
LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
- 0 questions - Real – valued functions, algebra of functions, polynomials, rational, trigonometric, logarithmic and exponential functions, inverse function. Graphs of simple functions. Limits, continuity and differentiability. Differentiation of the sum, difference, product and quotient of two functions. Differentiation of trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, logarithmic, exponential, composite and implicit functions; derivatives of order up to two, Rolle’s and Lagrange's Mean value Theorems, Applications of derivatives: Rate of change of quantities, monotonic Increasing and decreasing functions, Maxima and minima of functions of one variable, tangents and normal.
- 0 questions - Integral as an anti-derivative, Fundamental
Integrals involving algebraic,
trigonometric, exponential and logarithms
functions. Integrations by substitution, by
parts and by partial functions. Integration
using trigonometric identities.
- 0 questions - Ordinary differential equations, their order
and degree, the formation of differential
equations, solution of differential equation
by the method of separation of variables,
solution of a homogeneous and linear
differential equation of the type
- 0 questions - Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates in a plane, distance formula,
sections formula, locus and its equation,
translation of axes, the slope of a line,
parallel and perpendicular lines, intercepts
of a line on the co-ordinate axis.
THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
- 0 questions - Coordinates of a point in space, the
distance between two points, section
formula, directions ratios and direction
cosines, the angle between two intersecting
lines. Skew lines, the shortest distance
between them and its equation. Equations
of a line and a plane in different forms, the
intersection of a line and a plane, coplanar
- 0 questions - Vectors and scalars, the addition of
vectors, components of a vector in two
dimensions and three-dimensional space,
scalar and vector products, scalar and
vector triple product.
STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
- 0 questions - Measures of discretion; calculation of
mean, median, mode of grouped and
ungrouped data calculation of standard
deviation, variance and mean deviation for
grouped and ungrouped data.
Probability: Probability of an event,
addition and multiplication theorems of
probability, Baye's theorem, probability
distribution of a random variate, Bernoulli
trials and binomial distribution
- 0 questions - Trigonometrical identities and equations,
trigonometrical functions, inverse
trigonometrical functions and their
properties, heights and distance.
- 9 questions - Statement logical operations and, or,
implies, implied by, if and only if,
understanding of tautology, contradiction,
converse and contrapositive.
- 56 questions
- 10 questions
- 22 questions
maharashtra state board
- 664 questions - All questions which belongs to maharashtra state board would be asked in this category with respect to sub category from 9th std to 12th std
11th Science Maharashtra Board
- 160 questions - In this category students supposed to ask questions which belong to std 11th maharashtra board Science
12th Science Maharashtra Board
- 62 questions - In this category students supposed to ask questions which belong to std 12th maharashtra board Science
- 4 questions
- 8 questions - No description
- 14 questions - select subcategory too
- 50 questions
- 17 questions
- 2 questions - Here , you will get a list of available mock tests on Brainiak
- 21 questions - Uncategorized
- 59 questions - Writing Skill , you can ask essays and other things in this category
Appreciation of the poem
- 4 questions - In this category , You can ask questions related to appreciation of poem from any chapter by mentioning book name and poem name and some details to read poem
- 2 questions - Short Stories
- 1 question
- 27 questions
- 18 questions - Discuss about various topics
- 9 questions
- 1 question - Brainiak Library