The logical or mathematical model of a particular organization of data is called data structure.
1) Traversing - It means to access each data item exactly once so that it can be processed.
2) Searching - It is used to find the location of one or more data items that satisfy the given constraint. Such a data item may or may not be present in the given collection of data items.
3) Inserting - It is used to add new data items to the given list of data items.
4) Deleting - It means to remove (delete) a particular data item from the given collection of data items.
5) Sorting - Data items can be arranged in some order like ascending order or descending order depending on the type of application.
6) Merging - Lists of two sorted data items can be combined to form a single list of sorted data items.
*Hope it helped *