menu search
Application for Leaving Certificate to the principal
thumb_up_alt 0 like thumb_down_alt 0 dislike

1 Answer






     The Principal,

   {  College name}


  Subject: Application for Issuing School Leaving Certificate

       Respected Sir/madam,

                     It is stated that, I am a student of Class 11 in your school and my registration no is 1909. I had enrolled in your school in the academic year 2017-18. My father is Govt. Employee. His Job nature is transferable and he is transferred to Bhandara. So, we have to shift there. I have to take admission there to continue my education.

For that, I need school leaving certificate. Our shifting procedure is already completed. I strongly request you to immediately issue my school leaving certificate. I hope you will consider my request.

Yours Obediently,

{Your name}

thumb_up_alt 0 like thumb_down_alt 0 dislike